Tracks I'm loving right now- Beckie Rackham

(Image credit: AppAdvice.com)
Hey everyone. My post today is music related as I've been loving quite a few songs recently. Some of these songs are new and some are just ones I've rediscovered, hope you enjoy (and don't judge my music taste haha!)
Rihanna- Same Ol' Mistakes
Taken from her most recent album Anti, which is mostly disappointing but I love this one!

Childish Gambino- 3005
This is an oldie but a goodie

Zayn- Pillowtalk
Guilty pleasure song right now!

Jack Garratt- Worry
After seeing him as Mumford and Sons support act, I am definitely a fan

Alessia Cara- Here
Definitely explains how I feel at some house parties ha!

David Bowie- Life On Mars
Reminiscing in his talent

Pussycat Dolls- I Don't Need A Man
In the light of being a single girl on Valentine's day and really not giving a shit: perfect song

Catfish and the Bottlemen- Soundcheck
A newbie on the scene

Beckie

0 comments:

Post a Comment